Kast is a social app that brings the best user experience to the corporate world. Companies demands that most social apps don’t attend to, one of which is security. Kast undestand this concern. For that reason, we’ve included various levels of security inside the app to obtain complete data security. All content shared within Kast will be managed by Samba Tech technology, through the Samba Videos platform. Clients like Kroton, Globo and SBT already use this platform with the highest level of assurance.
Only users with a corporate email address can access the app. Grouping occurs according to the email domain. For example, only those with the @usekast.com email will be able to see the content shared by other users from the organization with the @usekast.com email domain. The apps admin panel, which is accessible through web browsers, allows for the organization to manage users and content, with the ability to add or delete content or users at any time. It’s important to highlight that users won’t be able to export content from the app, which is different from other social apps in which content shared within the app can be saved to the user’s smartphone. With Kast, you can feel assured that you have control over where and with whom your company content is being shared with.
• All communication in the app is delivered via HTTPS, adding a level of security to content traffic;
• All user videos are encrypted internally;
• Video and audio are delivered via encrypted streaming (using the HLS protocol with AES-128 encryption);
• Security can also be enabled by geo-location, in case it’s necessary that certain content only be available in predetermined countries or regions;
• User authentication is conducted through tokens with timing expirations. This makes it possible to precisely control who is accessing information in the app and when;
Kast security measures are continuously being updated, so that the latest security technologies are applied to your corporate content.
The infrastructure that hosts Kast services maintains multiple certifications for its data centers, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA\HITECH, SOC (1, 2 and 3) and ISO\IEC 27001. Check our provider's website to see more details about the certifications (AWS Compliance, AWS Security and Azure Compliance)